Sunday 22 June 2008

POWER AGAINST DESERT SPIRITS

POWER AGAINST DESERT SPIRITS.

· For those who have been told that it is medically impossible to have children.

· For those who seek God face for the fruit of the womb.

· For those who have a dream of negative surgical operation performed on their reproductive organs.

MAKE THESE POWERFUL CONFESSIONS AND PERSONALISE THEM.

Psalm. 31:2 : bow down thine ear to me ; deliver me speedily: thou my strong rock, for an house of defense to save me.

Also this bible verses

  • Isa. 58:8
  • Luke 18:8
  • Psalm 102:2
  • Jeremiah 1:12
  • Jeremiah 29:11
  • Psalm 56:9
  • Malachi 4:2
  • Galatians 3:13-14
  • Colossi ans 2:14-15
  • Matthew 8:17
  • Roman 16:20
  • Matthew 3:10
  • John 3:8

PRAISE WORSHIP

  • Thank the lord for his power to deliver from any form of bondage.
  • I confess the sins of my ancestors(list them).
  • Ask the lord for forgiveness.
  • Ask the lord to forgive the sins you don’t know you committed.
  • Let the power in the blood of Jesus separate me from the sins of my ancestors.
  • Renounce any evil dedication placed upon my life in Jesus name
  • I break every evil edict and ordination in the name of jesus
  • Ohh, lord I desire breakthrough
  • Ask the lord to heal all dangerous done
  • Pray for forgiveness
  • Acknowledge God your problem is solved

No comments: